Sunday, July 20, 2008

Make Me Laugh

(I originally posted this in April, but after watching some more of my Billy this morning I thought I'd share it again...hope you like!)

There's something about laughter, isn't there? No only is it a wonderful release, but to me it's just a big, fat turn-on... One of my favorite funny men is Bill Engvall, and probably because he seems to hit the nail on the head every time, no matter what he's talking about... He might be losing some of his hair, he might not have the bod of whatever man is on Hollywood's A-List right now, but if I had the choice between being locked in a room with him or Brad Pitt, I'd take Billy Boy in a heartbeat... So here he is, talking about two of my favorite subjects: Boobs and wieners.

Hope you laugh, too!!!



4 comments:

Reenie said...

Hey Amy! These clips are hysterical!

Speaking of hysterical: I wasn't sure if I had your email address and emailed another Amy by mistake. No harm was done because it had so many nice things to say about you. But I laughed myself silly over the confusion. I wanted to tell you that I thought you pin-up at LOTD was beautiful - very beautiful, and how nice it is to put a face on names. xoxo

~amy said...

Reenie: Thanks (putting "it" in a scrunchie is my favorite line!)

Wow, thank you so much! You already know how I feel about you. ;-)Hee. It is nice, isn't it? I also thought how cool it was that everyone commented the way they did (not that Cary would let anyone be mean or anything) but I think it was great to show how different we all are and how we appreciated all of it.

Reenie said...

Amen, Sistah! Cary's humor can be so not normal (He knows I say this) :))), but he has no tolerance for unkindness and that makes him an exceptional person - and makes his site more than a place to laugh - there's an unconditional acceptance, which he fosters so well. xoxo

~amy said...

Too true! Cary is one in a million... But enough about him, let's talk about me some more... HA!